Two-third volume of the cone blenders is occupied to insure proper mixing. Double Cone Blenders are utilized for food, pharmaceutical, chemical, cosmetic products, etc. These devices are largely utilized in the pharmaceutical industry to grain and mix medicated powders. It is also the top-quality mode to combine very heavy and harsh products for overall discharge of product with minimum retention. The blenders feature multi shear deflector plates for the developed blending efficiency of free flowing granules and powders.
- The conical configuration at both ends modifies consistent mixing and simple discharge.
- The cone is statically counterbalanced to obviate any inordinate load on the motor and gear box.
- While the powder can be stacked into the cone through a big opening, it can be released-through a mucon structure or a slide valve.
- Looking upon the product, paddle-type actions can be given on the shaft for finer mixing.
- Maximal care has been taken to insure harmless operation of the unit. The products can also be functioned through the timers.
- The contact components are fabricated with either S.S. 304 or 316 L.
- Fire-proof motors can be supplied as choice.