Fertilizer granule machines are the central apparatuses for the production of pelletized fertilizers. Assembled with advanced technology, compact structure, novelty, rational design and superior practicality these have low energy consumption. These fit to relevant machines can come with single or multi-machine assemblage. These can give an output of uninterrupted, mechanical production lines with 15,000T to 100,000T yearly output. The machines can optimize the formula, following no-drying process, manufacture in normal temperature and erstwhile forming products. The quality of these products is in compliance with the specialized specifications of the compound and mingling fertilizers. The products can make all types of low, high and medium density dedicated compound and mixed fertilizers. These are the new generation products of updated technology, which have low energy consumption in the compound as well as blended fertilizer industry.
Features and advantages Of Fertilizer Granulator Machine:
- Robust body construction with a non-complex inner construction and plain operation.
- Light weight, simple to operate and keep, no specific training is needed to operate these.
- Employ the template hole diameter in order to control and manage the granule sizing.
- Granules made are even molded, have fine-textured surface, high in strength with good fluidity.
- Extensive load resistant without shut down.
- Wide mouthed passage for feeding the raw material.
- Reduced energy consumption.
- The forming proportion for the organic fertilizer is normally above 95%.
- The nutrient quantity of the raw materials does not get wasted during the manufacture of the granules from the pulverized raw material.
Technical Specifications Of Fertilizer Granulator Machine:
|Model||Drum Granule Machine||Compact Granule Machine|
|Material||MS||SS- 304/SS- 316/MS|
|Motor/ no. of motor||15 hp / 1 motor||10 hp & 5 hp / 2 motor|
|Gear box / no of gear box||8 inch / 1 gear box||8 inch / 2 gear box|
|Bearing Size||50 ID & 80 OD â 4 no.||150 ID & 215 OD â 1 no.|
|Pallister Bearing||50 ID & 80 OD â 4 no.|
|Weight(kg)||2000 kg||1600 kg|
|Size long X wide X high||20 feet / 4 feet/ 5 feet||6 feet/ 3 feet/ 6 feet|
|Silo size long X wide X high||500 X 500 X 850||500 X 500 X 850|
Plot No. 3103/3, 4th Phase, Opp. Bank Of Baroda, GIDC, Vapi, Gujarat, 396195, India