- Minimum Order Quantity :
- Unit of Measure :
- Price Range :
- 400000 - 900000 INR
- Type :
- Mixer Machine
- Material :
- MS & SS
- Automatic Grade :
Ribbon Blenders consists of the U-shaped horizontal trough and particularly configured Double Spiral Ribbon Agitator turning within. Ribbon Blenders are supported on the proven agitator structure, which give a threefold mixing action insuring fast, cost-effective blending. The configuration and dimensions of the ribbons are cautiously counterbalanced to give a motility of material within the container that debars dead spots and yields fast product discharge.
An alternate designing is the paddle agitator. The paddles are placed to move the material in opposed lateral positions as well as radially. The paddle designing is by and large employed where breakable materials are being alloyed, and when collections as small as 15% of the entire capacity are going to be blended in the blender.
- The outer ribbon force out the material from the endings to the central while the interior ribbon moves the physical from the center to the ends. This counter-current activity effects in consistent blending.
- The ribbons turn at just about 70 - 100 meters per minute and move the physical both laterally and radially to insure complete blends in shortened cycle times.
Triple Mixing Activity - The Key to Fast and Cost-efficient Blending
- As the agitator moves, the material is slipped and transferred radially around the internal side of the blender.
- The position of the outer ribbon changes the material toward the emission opening.
- The inner ribbon that has an anti pitch moves the physical away from the discharge slit.
How do Ribbon Blenders work ?
Ribbon Blenders feature U-shaped crosswise trough and particularly fabricated ribbon agitator. The ribbon agitator incorporates a set of inner as well as outer spiral agitators. The outer ribbon moves physicals in one path and the inner ribbon moves the substantial in the other direction. The ribbons move at approx. 300 fpm moves physicals both radially and distally to ascertain complete mixtures in shortened cycle times.
Ribbon agitators are utilized for mixtures, which will be between 40 and 100% of the rated capability of the blender.
The secondary agitator is our paddle design. The paddles are pointed to move physicals in opposing sidelong directions and radially. The paddle designing is usually applied where light materials are being alloyed and when accumulations as small as 15% of the overall capacity are going to be intermingled in one blender.
Ribbon and Paddle arrangements are accessible in working capabilities to over 515 cu.ft. and in either middle or end discharge arrangements.
Advantages of Ribbon Blenders:
- Sanitary design-heavy indicators, stainless steel structures.
- Bearing affixed on lamps located in the outer sides of mixing container so as to avoid impurity.
- Wide ambit of arability.
- Feeding executed via the hoppers affixed on the top of blenders.
Plot No. 3103/3, 4th Phase, Opp. Bank Of Baroda, GIDC, Vapi, Gujarat, 396195, India