Started our business operations as a manufacturer, supplier and exporter, we are engaged in offering Thermic Fluid Heater Machine. Used for steam generation and petroleum refining, our offered heaters are developed by a team of diligent engineers, which holds extensive knowledge of this domain. Applicable for medium & high temperature applications, our offered heaters are available in different specifications to suit the demands of clients. Thermic Fluid Heater Machine is appreciation for its performance and service life.
- Low temperature differential
- High efficiency
- Fully automatic
- Special de aerator cum expansion tank
- Saves fuel
- Burner (The biggest fuel saver)
- Heat exchange coil
- Easy to maintain
- Chemical process heating
- Converters, hot presses
- Vertical Style
- Min. Temperature of 32°F
- Max. Temperature of 350°F
- Reduced Excess Air: Radiant Heat Exchanger above chamber assimilates total heat made due to radiation and keeps the furnace cool. So there is no requirement to give excess air to support furnace below 800° C. This modifies the efficiency of Thermic Fluid Heaters.
- Air Pre-heaters: Primary fresh air from FD fans is occupied through air pre-heater to assimilate the waste heat in the flue gases that effects in further addition in efficiency.
- Balanced Drought System: Means minimal infiltration of cast-off air through fire door. We attain this by passing all the air needed for burning through air pre-heater. thus maximal heat recovery from flue gases occur in air pre-heater and paced efficiency is insured.
- Secondary Air System: Secondary air for secondary burning from SFD spread to jacket kind furnace works as the air insulator and coming out from spout. This air burns all vaporous gases that otherwise get escaped with flue gases. This results in increased efficiency of operation.
4 Way Safety:
- In Occurrence of Power Failure
- Standby Diesel Engine or Generator
- Set Keeps Thermic Liquid Moving
- Obviate Oil Cracking.
- In Case of Thermic Fluid
- Temperature Goes Beyond the set extent.
- Temperature Controls Switch
- Switch off the Fan
- In Occurrence of Thermic Fluid Pump
- Motor Trip / Stops Electrically
- Interlocked Cuts off ID Fan
- In Case of Reduced Thermic Fluid
- Extent in Expansion Tank
- There will be Pressure Drop in the Pressure Gauges.